Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Episode 037 - Three Scenic Spots in Japan!


Hello my name is Kodai and this is Yuto.

This is KSU student podcast. We will talk about three most scenic spots in Japan.

Hi Yuto. How are you?
Hi Kodai. I'm fine. How about you?

I'm good. I wanna go to USJ with you.
What are you doing on weekend?

I'm busy because I have to work my part time job. I'm sorry.

Ok. Are you free next Sunday?

I'm ok but I don't wanna go to USJ.
Can we go to another spots?

Hmmm...Do you know the three most scenic spots in Japan?
I don't know.

Three most sports in Japan are Matsushima, Miyajima and Amanohashidate.
Matsushima has two hundred sixty islands.
Matsuo Basyo who wrote Okunohosomichi was very surprised because Matsushima was very beautiful.

Oh,sounds good. Where is Matsushima?
It's in Miyagi prefecture.

Miyagi!? It's very far. I can't go there.

How about Miyajima?
Miyajima was protected by Tairanokiyomori. Miyajima is famous for Torii gate.

It's very nice. I like Japanese culture. In particular I like Tairanokiyomori. Where is Miyajima?

It's in Hiroshima prefecture.

Hmmm... It isn't far but I wanna go to spots in Kansai.

Ok, how about Amanohashidate?
Amanohashidate looks like a bridge . It is  close to Amanohashidate station. We can go there easily.

Good! Where is Amanohashidate?

It's in Kyoto prefecture .

Let's go there. How will we go there?

First we have to take the train from Kyoto station to Sonobe station. Then transfer to the Saiin line and go to Ayabe station.

How long does it take?

It takes 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Ok.
Second transfer to the Maizuru line and go to Nishimaizuru station. Then transfer to the Miyabu line and go to Amanohashidate station.

I feel like it's very hard but I'm look forward to going on a trip with you.
Me too.

Thank you for listening.
We hope you learn something new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment