Sunday, December 20, 2015

Episode 059 - Movie Talk: Back to the Future


AB: Hello, everyone!
A: I'm MOVIE NERD.
B: I'm MOVIE FREAK.
A: How have you been recently?
B: Oh, yeah! I bought new DVDs. So I can recording movies on TV. Last weekend I couldn't recording "Harry Potter" that is my regret.
A: Ohh, that's too bad. A time like this we thought "I want to rewind time." Don't you think so? Today we're going to talk about "Back to the future" that time machine appear in.
B: This is famous movie, right?
A: Yes. This is the most famous movie in the world. By the way the date appear in the movie "A.D. 2015, October 21st" is still fresh in our minds. Do you know the "Back to the future" story?
B: Oh, I don't know...
A: I see. Marty and Doc appear in the movie. In 1985, they had to time travel to the past in 1955.
B: Why have they gone in the past?
A: Because when they escaped from an enemy, Doc pushed the switch by mistake.
B: OH, that’s serious problem. How did they come back?
A: They come back with the power of lightning, and borrow past Doc's power. But they had a big problem before come back.
B: Big problem?
A: Yes. Marty's mother has been in love Marty.
B: Wow! It's really a big problem! If Marty's mother doesn't marry father. Marty will not be born.
A: That's right. But they were able to solve a problem.
B: It was good.
A: By the way, if you go to the future or past, you chose the future? or past?
AB: I think that's all for today. Thanks for listening to KSU student podcast. We hope you have learned something new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment