Thursday, December 17, 2015

Episode 050 - Let's Go to an Aquarium!


R: Hello! I am Rina and this is Haruna! This is KSU Student Podcast. How are you?

H: Hi! Rina! I’m so-so and you?

R: I’m very good!

H: What are you doing?

R: I’m reading a book about aquariums.

H: Why are you reading it?

R: I want to go to an aquarium next year because I haven’t been there for a long time.

H: Oh! Really? I went to “Kaiyukan” this year.

R: Where is it? I don’t know that place.

H: It’s close to “USJ”.

R: “USA”!? You said “United States of America” now!?

H: No! No! No! I said “Universal Studio Japan”.

R: Ok! Ok! That’s the first time that I’ve heard of it..

H: I recommend going with your boyfriend.

R: Oh my god…I don’t have a boyfriend.

H: Oh. Sorry. Let’s go together sometime soon.

R: Do you know a different aquarium somewhere else?

H: Umm… There is “Kyoto aquarium” near Kyoto station.

R: Are there unusual creatures there?

H: There are great salamanders.

R: What’s is it?

H: They are well known as the world’s largest amphibians.

R: Wow. I want to see them

H: You can buy its stuffed toy there.

R: Really? I want to buy it.

R: Do you know another recommendation aquarium?

H: Umm… Have you ever been to Okinawa?

R: No.

H: Oh! Really? It is a wonderful place.

R: Is there an aquarium in there?

H: Don’t you know?

R: Yes. What is it name?

H: “Churaumi aquarium”.

R: Wow. It is strange name.

H: Yes. There are seventy kinds of deep sea fish.

R: It looks interesting!

H: Deep sea fish are also great but I’d like to see a dolphin show.

R: I’d like to see it too! Dolphins are very cute!!

H: Me too. I think that the best dolphin show is “Kamogawa aquarium” in Chiba.

R: Oh, really? Let’s go together!

H: Sounds good!

R: Earless seals is also cute, so I like it.

H: Where is aquarium that has earless seal?

R: I know!! I have been to “Asahiyama animal park” in Hokkaido.

H: “Animal park”?! Is there it actually??

R: Yeah! There are many kinds of creatures, so it’s interesting.

H: Wonderful!! I want to go there sometime.

R: Me too. I want to go there again.

H: Oops, I must already go.

R: Where do you go?

H: I’ll go “Kyoto aquarium” with my boyfriend.

R: Oh my god… See you…

H: Have a nice day!!

R: Have a nice time. That’s all for today. We hope you learned something new.

 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment