Thursday, December 17, 2015

Episode 051 - Let's all go to Disneyland!


Minami(M):This is KSU Podcast.
(M):Hello, Kaede.
Kaede(K):Hello, Minani. Long time no see!
M:How are you?
K:Iʼ’m fine,thanks.
M:Anyway,where did you go in the summer vacation? I went
to Tokyo Disneyland! It was wonderful.
K:Oh, really? Iʼ’ve been there many times,I like it very much!
And I researching Disney Land now.
M:So,can you tell me about it? I want to know more!
First,when was it opened?
K:Tokyo Disney Land was April 15th in 1983, and Disney
Land in America was July 17th in 1955. Walt Disney is a
founder that create Micky Mouse. The name of that character
was Mortima at first,but Waltʼ’s wife recommend “Mickey
Mouse”,so Mickey Mouse was named.
M:I didnʼ’t know that. Itʼ’s very interesting. Iʼ’ve heard that
Mickey Mouse is qualified as a pilot,captain of a ship,a driver
and a fireman captain in Disney park.
K:I didnʼ’t know that. Mickey is a talented mouse! Mickey and
his girlfriend Minnieʼ’s birthday is on the same day.
M:I know,and my sisterʼ’s birthday is April 15th in1985. Itʼ’s
the day that Tokyo Disney Land was opened!
K:That sounds good! Oh,Disney Land in America has its 60th
anniversary now. I want to go there very much.
M:I think so,too. If I lived near there, I would be there every
weekend!
K:How about going there when we graduate from this
college?
M:Thatʼ’s a good idea! We have to save more money!
K:Letʼ’s go there for our graduation trip. Iʼ’m looking forward
to going there very much.
M:Thatʼ’s all for today. We hope you learned something.
Thanks for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment