Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Episode 038 - Pudding: Why do you taste so good?


A: Hello everyone, do you spend a good time? This is a Podcast of Kyoto Sangyo University. My name is Tsukasa, his name is Koki. Today we'll show how to make a simple pudding.
B: Hey! Tsukasa. How are you doing?
A: I'm fine, but I've been hungry.
B: I've certainly hungry. So let’s make even something sweets!
A: Can you make a sweets?
B: I just a little.
A: What's the good?
B: My specialty dishes is pudding, it’s easy to make.
A: Really!? Wow, please make it.
B: Okay, do you make it with me?
A:Will  you tell me?
B: Of course!
AB: Let's cooking!

A: The materials which you should prepare for eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla essence.
B: Will it sound easy?  First, I mix eggs in a bowl.
A: Next?
B: Second, I add milk and sugar to the egg which I mixed.
A: Hum ...
B: And it will add the vanilla essence to your favorite quantity.
A: There is a point to be noted?
B: Yes, it’s to mix well.
A: Well, I was using all material, finished cooking?
B: still.
A: Yes, huh, next?
B: Third, Filtering it through a strainer and put in a container.
A: hum hum ....
B: Have you heard?
A: Of course! I hear!
B: All right I'll continue, I bake about 40 minutes at 160 degrees in the top plate of the oven. Don’t forget to put the hot water on the top plate.
A: It will soon complete.

AB: (sound effect)

A: Oh! It’s baked!
B: You're finished if you after cooled.
A: It enough cooled. Let’s Eat!
B: delicious?
A: Oh really delicious it!
B: We can make easy, so I hope that everyone make it.
AB: Bye


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment