Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Episode 049 - Hello Kitty is an Old Lady


This is Eri and Chie.  This is KSU students Podcast.

 

Chie: Do you know Hello Kitty?

Eri: Of course!  She is very cute.

Chie: I think so too!  Do your know hello Kitty's profile?

Eri: I'm not well-acquainted with her.  Do you know it?

Chie: Yes.  Hello Kitty was born on November first, nineteen-seventy four.

Eri: Wow!  Is she forty one now?

Chie: Yes.  She is older than she looks.  And her height is five apples and her weight is three apples.

Eri: Really!?  She is too small.  I thought she was very big when I met her at UNIVERSAL STUDIOS JAPAN.

Chie: Oh…I thought five apples was big!

Eri: …I see.  Do you know her favorite food?

Chie: Yes, I do.  She likes the apple pie which is cooked by her mother.

Eri: I like it too!  But I like cheese cake the best.

Chie: It's delicious!  I like cookies.  Her hobby is making cookies.

Eri: Oh!  I want to eat her cookies someday.

Chie: Me too.  Her other hobby is playing the piano and her dream is becoming a pianist.

Eri: Why?

Chie: Her parents presented grand piano to her in nineteen-eighty one.

Eri: Wow!  It's great!  I want to play the piano well.  Is her most favorite subject music?

Chie: Yes.  She likes music.  But she has another favorite subject.

Eri: What?

Chie: She likes English too.  She was born in England.

Eri: I am envious her.

Chie: Me too.  Do you understand her profile?

Eri: Yes!  Thank you.  Next I will introduce her family.  Her family has six members.  Kitty, father, mother, grandfather, grandmother and her twin sisters, Mimmy.

Chie: Wow!  It's big family!

Eri: Yes.  Her father is nice.  Her family trusts him.  And her mother likes cooking, cleaning and washing.  She is very kind.

Chie: My mother is the complete opposite.

Eri: Oh…me too.  Her grandfather has a lot of knowledge and tells her interesting folk stories.  Her grandmother is really good at making pudding and she likes sewing on rocking chair.

Chie: I want to hear her grandfather's folk story and eat her grandmother's pudding.

Eri: No kidding.  Finally I will introduce Mimmy.  Mimmy is shy in contrast to Kitty.  She always wears yellow ribbon on her right ear.

Chie: Kitty always wears a red ribbon on her left ear.  Is there any reason?

Eri: Yes, because no one can discriminate between the two.

Chie: Hmmm.  I know well.  Do you konw her boyfriend?

Eri: Of course.  His name is Daniele.  Daniel and Kitty grew up together.  But he moved to South Africa for his father’s business.

Chie: Really!?  What happened to the two people afterwards?

Eri: Daniele saw Kitty again and fell in love.

Chie: How romantic!  I long for that.

Eri: Yes.  Do you understand her family?

Chie: Yes!  Thank you for your kindness.  I want to meet Kitty!

Eri: Me too.  Let’s go to UNIVERSAL STUDIOS JAPAN to meet Kitty.

Chie: Let’s go!

 

That’s all for today.  Thanks for listening.  We hope you learned something new


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment