Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Episode 039 - A short trip around Kansai


Hello and Welcome to the KSU student podcasts.
My name is REITO and this is YUKI from now we'll talk about trip please listen our talking.

A: Did you wait?
B: No, I just come to USJ station.
A: Oh! Nice timing, first day. I'm looking forward to seeing of OSAKA.
B: Me too. Then let's go USJ.

-Then five hours past. -
A: It was very fun for me to ride a machine attraction.
B: I was very fun. How about you?  
A: Me too. Especially, Wizarding word of Harry Potter is the best in USJ.
B: I'm hungry, because I walk a lot.
Shall we go to eat KUSHIKATSU?  
A: Why do you want to eat KUSHIKATSU ?
B: Because it is very famous and delicious food in OSAKA.
A: I get it,  Where can you eat it?
B: It can eat it in the shop called "DARUMA".  We arrived at "DARUMA".
Let's eat KUSHIKATSU!
Oh-! Very yummy!  
A: How much is it?
B: It's one hundred yen.
A: Wow!  It is a very reasonable.
B: So I ate much.
A: Me too. Then let's go to check in a hotel nearly.
B: Ok! It was very fun today.
Let's decide the tomorrow's plan.
A: I'm sorry. I'm sleepy. I want to sleep.
B: Ok ! Goodnight
A: Goodnight
B: Good morning B
A: Good morning A.
Can you sleep yesterday?
B: I can sleep well! Let's decide the today's plan.
A: Ok!
B: Second day. How about you Kyoto?
A: OK! That's good idea.
There is a lot of delicious food.
For example SOBA MATCHA Western-style cake!
B: Oh! Fantastic. Let's go Kyoto.
A: Ok. Then Where are you going to visit in Kyoto?
B: How about Fushimiinari?
It is the sightseeing spot anything else?
A: Mmm-  KIYOMIZU-DERA?
B: Oh! Good idea. By the way, what time is it now?
A: Let me see now is ~
Wow it maybe already 13 o'clock
We must leave Kyoto 20 o'clock on the night of today.
Three place don't leave time to see sight
B: Let's decide two place.
Let's leave a hotel early.
But still pajamas, please early.
A: Just a minute. Ok.
I'm ready. Let's go.
B: Thank you for listening.
A: Thank you!


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment