Sunday, December 20, 2015

Episode 060 - Prefecture Battle: Hyogo vs. Hokkaido


A:Hello. My name is Takuma. Nice to see you. 
B:Hello, Takuma. I'm Shunto. This is KSU student podcast. Nice to see you.
A:I'm from Hyogo. Where are you from?
B:I'm from Sapporo in Hokkaido.
A:Oh! I often think that the area around Hokkaido is very cold. I also think that there's much snow.
B:Yes, in winter, people are busy shoveling the snow disrupting the road. Occasionally, the cars won't advance on the road.
A:Wow! I envy you! It scarcely snows in Hyogo. There isn't a good point about the climate in Hyogo. But there is a famous world heritage site. For example, Himeji castle.
B:It is very exciting. Will you explain it in detail?
A:Ok. Himeji castle was a site in a Japanese historical drama called “Abarembo shogun.” Foreign people often converge there.
B:I want to go to Himeji, too. By the way, did you know many foods in Hokkaido?
A:I know some foods from there. I generally think about “Kaisendon.” I have eaten it before!
B:That's right! But you should eat “Jingiskan.”
A:Oh. What is “Jingiskan?”
B:It is a sheep meat meal.
A:Sheep? Is it delicious?
B:Of course. If you go to Hokkaido, you can eat it.
A:I want to go to Hokkaido now!
B:You should go there in spring vacation.
A:Yes. Thank you for your introduction.
B: I'm also thankful to you. 
A:That's all for today. Thanks for listening.
B:We hope you learned something new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment