Saturday, December 19, 2015

Episode 058 - Pet Talk: Chihuahuas and other rare pets


*I am Maika and this is Mari. This is KSU Student Podcast. Hi, Mari. What's up?
-Hi Maika. Not much. Thanks for asking.
*Have you ever kept a pet?
-Yes!
*What's kind of pet?
-I have a dog, he is a Chihuahua.
*Really? I have Chihuahua too!
-Ok, have you kept only dog?
*In addition to my Chihuahua, I have two cats.
-Oh, I like cats too. My friends have kept a small pig and a Mexican Salamander.
*Wow, I want to keep a rare pet!!
-Yesterday, I watched TV show about that.
*How was it??
-Do you know Izumi Mori?
*I know! She is famous Japanese TV star.
-She loves animal so she has a lot of animals.
For example, she has elephant tortoise.
*They said that it eats about five cabbages in a day and it can live to great age.
-Wow, it costs so much and taking care of it is hard...
*Yes
-I want to keep animals which are inexpensive to keep and easy to take care of.
*In that case, I recommend a hedgehog.
-What is that?
*It's Harinezumi in Japanese. My cousin has kept it, it's very cute and taking care of it is simple.
-Sounds great! Anything is good, but I like dog!
*After all, normal is the best.

 

That’s all for today.

 

Thanks for listening. We hope you learned something new today.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment