Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Episode 036 - What was your dream job?


K: My name is Koichi, and this is Yuichi.
Y: This is KSU student podcast. Today we’re talk about “Schoolchildren’s Dream.”
K: Hi. How are you?
Y: I’m fine thank you, and you?
K: I’m fine to thank you. What part-time jobs do you have now?
Y: My part-time job is convenience store staff, and you?
K: My part-time job is an instructor in soccer. Did you do part-time job yesterday?
Y: yes. I was tired, because shop was very busy.
K: Oh. I appreciate your hard work. I was tired too. I studied very hard.
Y: What up?
K: Do you know that schoolchildren want to have a job now?
Y: Schoolchildren? Well…, a carpenter and… a game programmer and… a soccer player and…. I am thinking about them now. Actually, what about it?
K: According to one ranking, schoolboys want to be soccer players, scholars and baseball players.
Y: I see. I can understand dreams of those. But, what about schoolgirls?
K: According to same ranking, they want to be pastry chefs, teachers and doctors. And doctor is also in the schoolboy’s rankings.
Y: Oh. I cannot understand dreams of those. Doctor is popular dream for schoolchildren. For money?
K: I don’t think so. I think that they want to save people.
Y: I see. It sounds good. By the way, what do you want to be?
K: Me? I want to be a travel agent clerk.
Y: Travel agent clerk? Why?
K: Because when I was working at a SoftBank shop, It was very fun talking with customer. So I want to talk with customers and make them smile.
Y: That’s nice. I hope you can reach your dream.
K: Thank you. And next, you talk your dream.
Y: My dream is to be a software engineer, because I like thinking and making computer programs. And I enjoy them.
K: That sounds good. I hope you can reach your dream, too.
Y: Thanks for listening. We hope you learned something now.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment