Monday, December 7, 2015

Episode 032 - How to make Japanese Curry


A: This is KSU student Podcast. I’m Mamoru!
B: And I’m Yusaku!
A: Are you hungry?
B: I’m very hangry, because I have eaten nothing since last night.
A: Wow! You are crazy.
B: Let me eat something.
A: I will make curry and rice. Do you want to eat together?
B: That’s a good idea! May I go to your house?
A: Sure! Let’s go my house.
     ~Arrive at the house~
B: How do you make the curry and rice ?
A: The materials for curry and rice are rice, onions, beef, curry powder, potatoes, and carrots.
A: I use the curry powder called “Kokumaru” curry!
B: Wow! It’s nice, I like Kokumaru curry very much.
A: Let’s make curry and rice!
A: First I cut the materials to the size that is easy to eat.
B: Is the size like this all right?
A: Yes, that’s a nice size.
B: Thank you!
A: Second, fry the vegetables.
B: The vegetables looking good!
A: Next, fry beef.
B: I like beef!
B: Ok, beef is looking good!
A: Next. Pour water and boil vegetables and beef together.
B: Ok the water has boiled.
A: Next, I put the curry powder in the pan. It is complete after it boils for ten minutes.
B: It seems to be very delicious! I’m very hungry!
A: It was completed. Let's eat!
       ~Ate curry and rice~
B:  It was very delicious, thank you, Yusaku!
A:  Sure, let's cook a dish together!
B: Sure, thank you.
A: Bye Mamoru.
B: Thanks for listening. We hope you learned something new. Bye.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment