Friday, December 18, 2015

Episode 055 - Interesting Place in Kyoto


Hi, my name is Kansuke and Takeru. This is KSU Podcast.

 

A: Hi, how are you doing?

 

B: I'm fine, and you?

 

A: Metoo. What did you do last weekend?

 

B: I went to Ryoanji.

 

A: What about Ryoanji?

 

B: Ryoanji is temple which have been built Muromachi era.

 

   This place famous point is Karesansui. Do you know Karesansui?

 

A: I don't know detail. But I know this is diffarent type garden.

 

B: Yes. This garden consist of fifteen stones and sands.

 

A: Really?

 

B: Yes. Furthermore, you can't see one stone whereever you see.

 

A: It is very strange. I'm interested in it.

 

B: Karesansui has two mysteries. Who and Why built?

 

A: Were they solved by anyone?

 

B: Nobody knows.

 

A: That's cool!

 

   Next is my turn. I recommend you Seimeijinja.

 

B: I know Abe no seimei. Does he relate this shrine?

 

A: Yes. This shrine worship him. He is very famous Onmyoji.

 

B: What is this shrine features?

 

A: This place is Japanese powerspot.

 

   There are two famous points.

 

   First, there are lantern which is carved pentagram.

 

   The pentagram calls Seimei Kikyou.

 

   Second, there is a stone obje form of peach.

   It happens lucky with it touches.

 

B: Thanks to your introduction. I want to go there.

 

   Recently, I have unlucky so I should touch the peach.

 

A: One more recommendation for you. Do you like Manga?

 

B: Yes. I love Manga! For example, One piece, Naruto and so on...

 

A: Such you to recommend, Manga museum.

 

   There are many kinds and quantities of Manga.

  

   This place has cafe and garden. You can read in garden on a sunny day.

 

B: That's sounds great! I'm in whole day. I want to live.

 

A: Would you like to come to Kyoto?

 

B: Yes!

 

 

Thank you for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment