Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Episode 044 - Japanese League Soccer: Who's wife is cuter?


Y: Hello everyone my name is Yuki this is Takayuki. This is KSU student PODCAST.  
T: Hello how have you been recently?
Y: I watched rugby. This was moved.
T: I watched too, It was nice play.
Y: When I watched, I want to play sports
T: What’s sport do you like?
Y: I like soccer.
T:  What is your favorite player?
Y: I like “Takashi Usami”.Do you know him?
T: Yes off course. His wife is so cute!
YT: HAHAHA
Y: Surely His wife is cute. But I wanna talk about him.
T: OK. …Sure he belong to ”Ganba Osaka”right?
Y: Yes, His position is MF.
T: What is him number?
Y: His number is 39 in this season.
T: In this season?
Y: yes He was No33 last season.
T: I think He like 3. Because his number is always included 3!
Y: Not really. When he belong to Bayern Munich, his number is 14.In addition to national team’s number is 11.
T: I got it. By the way, He belong to national team?
Y: Yes He is leading player.
T: really I didn’t know. But I know his play style. He is good Dribbler And striker. He called “Ganba’s masterpiece,” right?
Y: That’s right. He has a soccer genius. He always selected decade national team. And When his first time convence, he was 17 years old.
T: He is very good player I attention him.
Y: What is your favorite player?
T: My favorite player is Gaku Shibasaki.
Y: Shibasaki is good player.
T: Yes, I think he is the best passer for Jleague.
Y: I think so his pass sense is great but his fashion sense is not good. He wearing brown shirts and cardigan, but this coordinate look like zentai.
YT: HAHAHA
T: He belong to Kashima Antlers. And his position is MF.
Y: He looks like shy but He is a hot blooded man.
T: really I think he is a quiet man. Because He always calm down.
Y: He change character on the pitch.
T: Uh huh, He called post endo.
Y: yes. Usami has wife but Shibasaki is single.
T: single woman check it him he is handsome too.
TY: HAHAHA
Y: Shall we watch Jleague soccer?
T: Yes of course.
Y: Thank you for listening. Good bye.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment