Monday, December 14, 2015

Episode 042 - Are you a Ghibli movie fan?


Hello, my name is Junichi and this is Rin. This is KSU student Podcast.
What did you do last week?

Yes, I went to the movie theater to watch TED2. I wanted to watch it for a long time. Recently did you watch the movie?

It sounds good. Yes, I like to watch the movie, so I often rental DVDs from TSUTAYA, and watch it on weekends.

Oh, you like to watch movies?
What kind of movie do you like to watch?

I really love JIBURI series and I especially like TOTORO.

Why do you choose the TOTORO from a lot of JIBURI movies?

Because I remember that when I was so young and I watched the movie for the first time.
What JIBURI movie do you watch for the first time?

I watched the movie of JIBURI series is Kiki's Delivery Service in my first time.

I really like JIBURI series, but I have never watched it. How content is it?

Have you never watched Kiki's Delivery Service?
Are you like JIBURI?
I can't believe it.

Actually I have never watched it.

OK, I tell you about Kiki's Delivery Service.
The Heroine of this story is Kiki.
She is thirteen years old and her mother is a Witch.
Kiki must choose the way to spend life.

How did she choose?

She must choose that she live as a human or a Witch.

If she became a Witch, What kind of life style she have?

If she decided that she becomes a Witch, she must live alone, so Kiki left the house and went to different town.
In there she learns various things and grows up.

It's nice story.
I wanted to watch it, so I'll rent it and watch this weekend.
Thank you for telling the story about Kiki's Delivery Service.
Next I'll tell you my favorite JIBURI movie.
I like TOTORO, but I recommended you watch Grave of Fireflies.
This story is so sad, but you can know the terror of war and the history in Japan.
Please watch it once time.

I know the movie, but I have never watched it, because I heard the story is too sad . Although I'll watch it to learn the fearfulness.
There are other a lot of good movies, so please watch them all.

Thank you for listening our Podcast.
Have a nice Day. We hope you learned something new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment