Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Episode 043 - European Soccer Talk


Daiki: My name is Daiki. This is Leo.
Leo: This is KSU student podcast.
Daiki: Conversation from now is a situation in school. Listen to me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daiki: Hello Leo.
Leo: hello Daiki.
Daiki: What did you do last night.
Leo: I watched comedy TV show. Did you watch too?
Daiki: No, I didn't. I'm sorry.
Leo: What?
Daiki: I watched Europe soccer last night.
Leo: Really?
Daiki: You are interesting in soccer, are you?
Leo: yeah. I have interesting in Japan repetitive of soccer. But, I don't know a little that Europe soccer.
Daiki: oh-So. Do you know "Big four league"?
Leo: What's is that?
Daiki: That’s the generic name of thriving country in soccer.
Leo: I have ever heard it.
Daiki: Really?
Leo: Really!!
Daiki: Please let say it.
Leo: OK! First, United Kingdom is London league.
       Second, Netherlands is Amsterdam league.
       Third, Spain is Paella.
       Finally, Italy is Series A.
Daiki: No, not at all. First half is place name. Second half is food.
Leo: Really? What?
Daiki: OK.OK.OK.
     First, Spain is Liga Espanola. Second, United kingdom is premier league.
     Third, Germany is Bundesliga. Finally, Italy is Series A.
Leo: It different as I had thought.
Daiki: Oh~ You don't know Europe soccer.
Leo: Wow. I know that many Japanese player belongs in Bundesliga.
Daiki: That's right. Who do you know?
Leo: I know that Kagawa belongs to Borussia Dortmund.
Daiki: Yeah. In addition to Muto belongs to mainz, Uchida belongs to schallke in 04
    and Hasebe belongs to Frankfurt. Do you know Japanese soccer player in other country?
Leo: Honda belongs to AC Milan. AC Milan is big club, isn’t that.
Daiki: Yeah, but Honda doesn't participate in starting member.
     And AC Millan performs poorly.
Leo: Have you become upset even in big club.
Daiki: It often the case in soccer. Chelsea has been sluggish in the current Premier league.
Leo: Really. What is the team that has maintained the strength forever?
Daiki: I think that it is FC Barcelona.
Leo: well, I also know, because Messi belongs to it.
Daiki: Certainly, it employs him. And it employs famous soccer player.
Leo: For example??
Daiki: Neymar, Iniesta, Rakitić, Suárez ,Geraaaaaa
Leo: Gerard Piqué !!
Daiki: That’s right. What do you know?
Leo: That is reason why No,1 of the world team
Daiki: Wow?!I think that No,1 of the world team is Real Madrid .
Leo: What’s the reason?
Daiki: I think that Real Madrid employs Cristiano Ronaldo named No,1 soccer player. In addition to James, Bale, Kroos, Benzema.
Leo: No,no No1 is Barcelona.
Daiki: No, Rael Madrid.
Leo:  OK! See you next game!
Daiki: OK! good bye!!


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment