Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Episode 045 - Where can I get a good bowl of ramen in Kyoto?


Title: Delicious ramen shop in Kyoto

A: Hello! My name is Ayumi.
B: My name is Akinori!
A: How are you?
B: Well… Not bad, but today is very cold!! And you?
A: I’m fine! It is getting colder and colder..!
B: That’s right. I want to eat something hot.
A: Sounds good. Ah, I ate some ramen yesterday.
B: That’s nice!! Where?
A: In Ichijoji. It’s called “Akihide”.
B: Ah! I know! That shop is very delicious. I like it.
A: I like too! I especially like soup uses stewed chicken and pig bones for a long time. It is very rich.
B: Agree! Well, do you know “Gokkei”?
A: Yes, but I have never eaten there.
B: Really!? Incredible… That is one of most delicious ramen shops in Kyoto!
A: I know… I want to know about more delicious ramen shops.
B: Ok. Today, I’ll tell you about some shops in Ichijoji.
A: Why limit in Ichijoji?
B: Because Ichijoji is the site of a hard fought battle of ramen shops.
A: Ah I see. There are many, many shops.
B: Yes. First, I recommend “Enaku”. This shop is Tsuke-men. Its characteristic is thick noodles.
A: Sound’s good. I like Tsuke-men too! I’ll try it next time.
B: Next, it called “Isao”. This shop’s ramen is very healthy.
A: Why? If it really exist, I would go on a diet…
B: It’s healthy because it uses many vegetables.
A: I see! I wanna go to eat right now.
B: Me too. Last, it called “Yume wo katare”. The ramen at this shop is quite good. So it is loved by many students.
A: Very good. I’m happy because I like eating many types of food! Thank you for recommending them to me! I’ll try them all!
B: Not at all. I hope you find favorite shop!
A: And thank you for listening our talk. We hope you learned something new today.
B: Bye!


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment