Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Episode 162: Have you ever yeard of Nogizaka 46?


A: This is KSU student podcast. Hello! My name is Soutarou.

B: Nice to meet you Soutarou. My name is Takahito.

A: Nice to meet you too Takahito. How are you?

B: I’m fine thanks and you?

A: I’m fine too. Shall we talk about Nogizaka46?

B: OK. That’s interesting.

A: Do you know Nogizaka46.

B: I know little about them.

A: I see. Nogizaka46 is the number one Japanese idol group. That’s very pretty and cool.

B: I think so too. What kind of music do they sing?

A: My favorite song is Sayonaranoimi. This song is song from Hashimoto Nanami’s graduation.

B: Did the person graduate?

A: Yes. The person graduated in February of this year.

B: What kind of person is she?

A: She was very beautiful and a popular member. Also she was active to help with her family’s finance.

B: Wow! That’s wonderful. She is a very tender person!

A: Yes. I liked that very much. I like another member.

B: Really? Who is that?

A: Her name is Nishino Nanase. She’s another popular member too.

B: Is that so? Why is she popular?

A: She acts as a model in a magazine, Non-No. and her smiling face is very pretty.

B: I see. She’s singing in a center position in the group.

A: That’s right. Hers goods are best selling product and in event of shake hands she is a most popular.

B: I want to go to her event.

A: Me too. But much money is needed.

B: That’s serious.

A: Is there a member whom you know?

B: I know Shiraisi Mai. Her face is very beautiful.

A: I think so too.

B: Many people have a good impression in her face.

A: I want to have a face like her if I’m reborn.

B: That’s right. Also the sales of the photograph collection are top level.

A: The member achievement in Nogizaka46 is wonderful isn’t it. I want many people to know more about them.

B: That’s all for today. Thanks for listening.

 

 

 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment