Thursday, June 29, 2017

Episode 188: How to gain muscle and work out well


Taisuke:This is KSU students podcast. My name is Taisuke and this is Daiki. Have you ever worked out?

Daiki:No. I’ve never worked out. How about you?

T:I have done it. I like working out.

D:I see. How often do you go to the gym?

T:I usually go every other day for about two hours.

D:Wow, that’s a lot!

T:Yeah, I wanna get noticeable results.

D:Now that you said that, you’ve got big and ripped. How can I get a body like yours? Please tell me!

T:Ok. There are three points to hole you put on. First, eating food is important, so you should eat food propely, or your muscles will decline gradually. For example, you should out carbohydrate and protein a lot.

D:I see. I understand.

T:Next, the form of work out is important. If you didn’t know the right form, you could get injured. For example, a bat form hurts your back and shoulders.

D:Ok, I will be carefully of the form.

T:Last, the most important thing is never giving up. Working out is a battle against yourself. So if you don’t want to do work out, you could stop doing continue it. Give it a try!

D:Thank you!I learned a lot. I want to do it! Do you wanna hit the gym after school?

T:Ok, of course.

D:Please teach me the right form. I want to become a gorilla like you!

T:Hahaha, I’m not a gorilla. Ok. I will tell you it. Maybe you can become like a gorilla.

 

That’s all for today. Thanks for listening.

 

 

 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment