Thursday, June 29, 2017

Episode 192: World Travel Experiences


This is KSU student podcast.
My name is Tomoko and Honoka.
How have you been recently?
I've been all right.
Today we're going to talk about country in Europe.
Have you ever been to foreign countries Honoka?

I have. I have been to Germany by a school excursion. Cityscape was very colorful, and there was pretty. In addition, all the people were more pleasant than Japan.
Have you ever been in foreign country?

Yes, I have.
I went to Italy for a week I was twelve years old with my family. I went around Rome, Florence, Venice, various places.
In Italy, I was particularly impressed with architecture. Unlike Japan, the building in there was very colorful and very artistic. Especially my impression remains in the Roman Temple of Pantheon. It was a place where I felt Italian history and culture very much. Apart from architecture, I realized the wonderfulness of Italy, because the food is very tasty and there are many kind people. I was able to make memories of my life. If I have the opportunity, I would like to go to other countries.

The place where a building is colorful and stylish resemble Germany. A lot of photographs of attractive cityscape were able to take Germany.
Unlike a Japanese wooden building, the European building builds a building with a brick and various kind of store.
Therefore a fearing fretted with a atmosphere unlike Japan. 
Furthermore, it was good because I was able to mention European culture.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment