Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Episode 164: Sightseeing around Japan


Mizuki: Hello. I'm Mizuki.

Rino: I'm Rino. This is KSU podcast.

Mizuki: What are you going to do in this summer vacation?

Rino: I am going to go sightseeing in Kyoto.

Mizuki: Oh, It's nice! I like temples. They are wonderful landscapes. For example, kinkaku-temple.

Rino: Have you been there?

Mizuki: I have been there many times. I took a lot of pictures.

Rino: I envy you so much. By the way, what are you going to do in this summer vacation?

Mizuki: I am going to go to Tokyo.

Rino: Have you been to Tokyo?

Mizuki: I haven't. Please tell me about Tokyo's good places.

Rino: OK. Harajuku is one of the famous cities in Tokyo. The things that are famous in Harajuku is fashion and sweets. This trend was made by Kyary pamyu pamyu.

Mizuki: I know! She is a singer and a fashion model in Japan. Is there anything else?

Rino: The sky tree is famous, too. I have been to the top of the sky tree. I could see Mt. Fuji from there. It was so beautiful! You should see the landscape. Have a good trip!

Mizuki: Thank you! That's all for today. Thank you for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment