Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Episode 163: Hybrid Sweets and the people who love them


This is KSU Student Podcast. Hi! Eri How are you?

B  Hi! Mia!
I'm fine thank you. What are your plans for the weekend?

A. Well …I have no plan.
  How about you?

B. Me either. But I want to go to a sweet shop.

A. Do you know Hybrid sweets?

B. What? Hybrid…?

A. It combines the advantages of two types of candy and bread.

B. Wow! Great!

A. For example is croissant taiyaki.
Bean paste is contained in the croissant pastry.

B. I know! It is very popular !
B: So Melonpan-ice which is a hybrid sweet famous in Japan. Cold ice cream is put in freshly-baked melonpan. I like it!

A: Yes, that’s right. It’s good! Is a waffle shot likely to become fashionable in Japan in the future?

B. I don't know. Please tell me about it!

A. It is coated wheat with chocolate.
And it is a sweet that can be enjoyed as a cup of coffee or tea by putting marshmallows at the bottom.

B. Can you enjoy it as a cup?
   It is new and it sounds good! I want to eat it! Oh! That reminds me. I know one. It is called "Biskie." Now it is in fashion in foreign counties. It looks like a macaron but isn’t entirely a macaron. It is cookie dough made of cookies, cakes and biscuits. The fluffy cream is put on this dough.  It looks very lovely!


A: It sounds good too.


B: But I don't know very much… So a Biskie shop is coming soon to Japan!


A: Really!?


B: Yes. I want to learn about "Hybrid sweets."


A: Let's go to eat "Hybrid sweets" this weekend!


B: Yes, of course!


A: It’s a deal! That’s all for today. Thank you for listening to KSU Student Podcast. We hope you learned something new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment