Thursday, June 29, 2017

Episode 186: Interesting People Around the World


S: Hello. This is KSU student podcast. My name is Saika and this is Maki.  Hi Maki. Do you make a lot of friends in KSU?
M: Yes I did.  I can have many interesting friends.
S: Oh really? For example, what kind of people are that?
M: They have a loud laughing voice, begin to sing suddenly, and have intense movements.
S: Wow, nice friends! It's sounds like fun! But I know a lot of more interesting people around the world .
M: Uhh. . . I'm interested in it. Please tell me more about that.
S: OK. Listen carefully. The first person is John von Neumann.  Surprisingly, he has a good memory. He was called the man who is a Martian. It is said that he had intelligence. His IQ is 300.
M: Seriously?What did he do with the brain?
S: Well, he had the computing speed at the same level as a computer. Actually, Neumann competed with a computer which he invented and he won.
M: Hmm. . . It's too great and I can't say anything. How much is my IQ? I want to be a genius.
S: Hum, your IQ is 80. You seem to be common. It's up to your effort.
M: Poo!I am very sad.
The second person is James Corden. He is an actor in UK. But he is so great, he can do comedy, be a host, and sing.
M: Oh, I know him. It's said that all his actions are so interesting. The famous TV show that he does is "Carpool Karaoke" In it, he drives and sings song with famous people.
S: Great.  I'm glad to know him.  I think that he is the most interesting person because he can do that with whoever.
M: Oh, it's time to go to a class. Why don't you talk about interesting people next lunch time?
S: Yes. I'm looking forward to it. Good bye.
M: Bye. That's all for today. Thank you for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment