Thursday, June 29, 2017

Episode 199: What's the best way to study English?


T :  This is KSU student podcast. My name is Tomoharu and this is Yuya.

Y :  How have you been recently in English class? 

T :  It is difficult for me to study English in university. What do you think?

Y :  I think so too. There is TOEIC class and communication class.

T :  Yeah, There is word test every time in TOEIC class. How do you study for the word tests?

Y :  I read English word book again and again. How about you?

T :  Really? I study English word by writing.

Y :  Which do you think is better?

T :  I think we should study by reading and writing.

Y: Oh, I agree. By the way, TOEIC is coming soon.

T :  We have to study. There is a long passage on TOEIC. A long passage is difficult!

Y :  How do you study for these?

T :  I think We should read a long passage every day!

Y :  Oh, My high school teacher said this too.

T :  Let’s read a long passage from today.

Y :  O.K. Let’s try!

T :  We talked about studying English until few minutes ago, but I want to speak English very well.

Y :  If I spoke English very well, I would be cool. However, I can’t speak English. How do we speak English very well?

T :  I think we should try to communicate with foreigners and have a meal with them. That way, I can speak English!

Y :  That sounds good! We use Japanese on daily basis. We should use English as much as we can. We can muster English.

T :  We hope you have learned English. Thanks for listening to KSU Student Podcast.   


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment