Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Episode 183: Crazy Animals around the world


T: Takuma Y: Yoki A: Akito

T: Hello this is KSU student podcast. My name is Takuma and this is Yoki and Akito.

Y: I'm sleepy.

A: Do not yawn. You seem to be a sloth.

Y: What is a sloth?

A: It's a lazy animal all day long. It's like you are now.

T: Well. I am more familiar with sloths.

Y: Then please explain them to me.

T: Of course! First of all, how long do sloths sleep?

A: They sleep for about 10 hours!

Y: If sloths are lazy all day long, they should not need so much! They should only need 6 hours!

T: Then it is not different from human beings.

Y: How long is it really?

T: It's 15 to 20 hours.

A: Wow, I’m surprised!  

Y: Wow!

T: Actually, sloth have less muscle and cannot move very much. It seems like they are laughing because there are few muscles.

A: So what about food?

T: Don't worry! Sloths can live on 8grams of leaves a day.

Y: It is really enough with such a small amount?

T: Yes! There is no problem at all. Even though the sloth is still full, it is a creature that can be starved to death.

Y: I don't understand!

A: Sloth is a poor creature.

Y: But sloths don’t get attacked, despite they being so lazy?

T: Movement is too slow, so it is hard to be found by predators.

A: It is really funny animals!

T: Yeah! Do you know any other funny animals elsewhere?

Y: I don't know anything.

A: Let's talk about killer whales!

Y: Wow exciting.

A: Did you know that killer whales are very smart animals?

T: Of course!  

Y: I didn't know that...

A: Also the killer whale has a friendly personality, he has the show in the aquarium.

Y: I would like to see it.

T: Well then let's go see it next!

A: Sound good!

T: What do killer whales eat?

Y: I think that killer whales are vegetarian.

A: A killer whale is carnivorous. He eats seals and sea lions.

T: Wow, the killer whale is cute and carnivorous.

A: Sometimes he also eats sharks.

Y: What a terrible creature!

A: Year! But killer whale do not attack humans usually.  

T: nice!

Y: There are more fun animals in the world, aren't there? I want to know more about various animals!

A: Me too!

T: Yoki, you must study more about animals.

Y: Yeah! I want to become a doctor of animals.

A: That's all for today. Thank you for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment