Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Episode 182: Japanese Noodles


Japanese noodle

A   This is KSU student podcast.

B   My name is Yuki and this is Tomoya and Takuto

C   Do you like noodle?

A   Yes

B   What kind of noodles do you like?

C   I like Tonkotsu and shoyu

A   I like them

A   Do you know Japanese noodle history?

B   No

A   In Japan, noodles began to be eaten in Meiji priod

C   Really? There have been noodles since long ago?

A   But they are Chinese noodles, not Japanese noodles

     Japanese noodle changed to be liked by Japanese, like curry rice

B   Japanese noodles are popular not only in Japan but also foreign countries

A   What kind of noodles do you think are the most popular in the world?

B   I think Shoyu or Tonkotsu

C   I think so too

A   Yes, Tonkotsu is the most popular in the world

B   I like Shoyu better than Tonkotsu. Why is Tonkotsu is the most popular in the world?

A   Because foreigner don’t know Tonkotsu well.

     So they are interested in it. Not only that but it’s also very delicious

C   oh, I see.

     Is Shoyu also popular?

A   Yes it is.

     Shoyu is the second most popular in the world.

B    I knew it

     I like Shoyu the best of all

C    How many noodle shops in foreign countries?

A    About 2000 stores

B    it’s beyond imagination!

A    Now that Japanese noodles are very popular, They are eaten by many people

A    Do you know any Ramen shops recommended in Kyoto?

B    No I don’t

   I want to know some

C   Where would you recommended?

A   uh,,, For example, Gokkei

     It is very rich and using a lot of chicken.

C   Really??

    Let’s go together next time!

A   OK! That’s a good suggestion

B   Thanks for listening to KSU student podcast

    We hope you have learned something nnw

    Thank you


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment