Thursday, June 29, 2017

Episode 197: Prefecture Battle: Okayama vs. Aichi


Yuu&Fumiya

This is KSU student podcast. My name is Fumiya and this is Yuu.

Y.Hi Fumiya.

F.Where are you from?

Y.I'm from Okayama How about you?

F.I'm from Aichi.

Y.I think that Aichi is a very big prefecture. In particular, Nagoya is the most famous city in Aichi.

F. Yes! what is the thing which is famous in Okayama?

Y.At first, when it comes to food, Kibidango, peach, and Muscat are very famous. Especially, peach is the origin of Momotaro and Kibidango is used in the story of Momotaro. What is the famous food in Aichi?

F. Of course, it is Miso cutlet. Aichi is famous for miso. Nagoya's people add miso to all dishes. In addicion, Ogura Toast is the origi of Aichi. Next, what is the famous spot to visit in Okayama?

Y. There is a Korakuen in Okayama. It is the three major gardens in Japan. When I looked at it. The scenery was very beautiful and I moved.

F. I see. I want to see it, too. Next is my turn. Higashiyama Animal and Botanical Garden is famous for koala. You can see a lot of animals in there. Let's go there together someday! By the way, who is the famous person in Okayama?

Y.It is a ''Chidori''.

F.Wow! No wonder your intonation resembles a ''Chidori''.

Y.Really!? I'm glad to hear it.

F.Each prefecture has many good point.

Y.I think that's all for today. Thanks for listening to KSU Student Podcast. We hope you have learned something new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment