Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Episode 167: Women's Fashion in Japan


H: This is KSU student podcast. My name is Hana and this is Mika. How have you been recently?
M: I cut my hair short last month.
H: Wow, it's nice. Today we are going to talk about Japanese girl's fashion. These days, there are many hair styles, aren't there?
M: Yes. On eye brow bangs, bob, weave hair, design color, and more. I have on eye brow bangs and bob hair now.
H: I like design color very much, design color is coloring that changes in highlight, inner color, and double color. These are generally fancy hair styles.
M: I like design color too. These styles are very cute!
H: How about fashion?
M: Off shoulder, Bustier, wide pants, see through one piece, and more, are popular now.
H: Yes, that's right. I often wear off shoulder and see through one piece. I like lively fashion. How about you?
M: I like used clothes very much so I don't wear the current fashion. I like shirts and denim. How about accessories?
H: I think big size earrings and chokers, are popular now. Big sized earrings have the effect of making the face look gorgeous. I like this.
M: Yes, everyone wears different fashion so it's good. Japanese girl's fashion is very very cute! We are looking forward to Japanese girl's fashion now.
H: I think so too. I think that's all for today. Thanks for listening to KSU student podcast. We hope you learned somethings new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment