Thursday, June 29, 2017

Episode 195: Talking about the Golden State Warriors


A: This is KSU student podcast. My name is Shoki and this is Seiya. How are ya doing?

B: I'm fine.

A: Today, we we're going to talk about who we suspect for 2017 playoff in NBA. What do you think about it?

B: I think GSW will get the championship. Because they have 4 all star players and 2 MVP players

A: That's interesting. Hou about season result?

B: This season GSW recorded 89% won the games. This record is new record in NBA.

A: That's great. Who was the best player?

B: Stephen Curry was an especially great player, because he recorded a 50.4% FG success rate, a 45.4% 3P success rate and a 90.8% FT success rate.

A: I didn't know that. I think he is great player.

B: Not only did he get score, but also he able to do assists, rebounds and steals.

A: I see. I think GSW is strong but the CAVS will get the championship, because they got the championship last year.

B: That's true. How about their season's results?

A: The CAVS won 51% games. They are the second in the eastern conference.

B: LeBron James is great on the CAVS, right?

A: LeBron James is a perfect player. In offense he got the most point and offensive rebounds. On defense he got the most blocked shots and defensive rebounds.

B: That's great.

A: His average score is more than 25 point. He has keep the record since 13 years ago.

B: I didn't know that.

A: Iwant to watch the game soon.

B: Me too. I will watch all the games.

A: Thank you.

B: I think that's all for today. Thank you for listening to KSU student podcast.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment