Thursday, June 29, 2017

Episode 187: How to make delicious takoyaki


A: This is KSU student podcast. My name is Mina and this is Miyako. How have you been recently?

B: Great. How about you?

A: l'm fine. I ate Takoyaki yesterday. It was so delicious. 

B: Sounds good. I want to eat it. 

A: Well, how about cooking Takoyaki by ourselves?

B: That's good. 

A: Let's try to cook it today. Now, do you know how to cook it?

B: I don't know. Could you tell me?

A: Sure. At first, stir together Takoyaki powder and water. Next, spread oil on a heated Takoyaki plate and pour Takoyaki water on it. Put boiled octopuses, green onions, Tenkasu, and red pickled gingers in. Turn them over until they are round. When you finished cooking, serve Takoyaki on a plate. Season Takoyaki with Takoyaki sauce, mayonnaise, green lavers and dried bonitos. 

B: That's great!

A: I have heard arranged Takoyaki. 

B: Really? I'll look into it. Hmmm. . . . Wow! There are many kinds of it. 

A: Oh really

B: For example, Baby Castella, Omuraisu, Shaomai, Spanish style garlic shrimp, and so on. Use pancake mix, milk and eggs instead of Takoyaki powder and water and you can cook Baby Castella. 

A: I got it. I want you to teach me other recipes. 

B: OK. In case of Spanish style garlic shrimp, pour olive oil into a Takoyaki plate. Put garlic and shrimp in it and cook well. You can cook Spanish style garlic shrimp. 

A: I see. Takoyaki plates are great. 

B: I think so, too. Let's cook if you have a chance. 

A: I think that's all for today. Thank you for listening to KSU Student Podcast. We hope you have learned something new. 

 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment