Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Episode 174: Harry Potter and the Chatty Students


This is KSU student podcast.
My name is Hiromi.
My name is Kazushi.
Hi Kazushi.
Hi Hiromi.
Have you seen this movie?
Yes, I have. This movie is Harry Potter.
That's right. I love this movie. What about you?
Of course. I also love this movie.
Really? Tell me what you know Harry Potter.
Harry Potter is a magic novel that was written by J.K. Rowling.
Harry Potter, the novel, sold the most copies in the series.
The novel was made into a movie and, the movie was a smash hit all over the world.
The writer published a Harry Potter continuation last year.
Harry Potter became the USJ attraction, too.
Oh I am sorry but I suspect you.
Wow I am suspected.
By the way, what Harry Potter characters do you like best?
I love Albus Dumbledore. Because he is gentle and brave. And more than anything, he cares about his students more than anyone.
I see.
Yeah, he is a real man.
By the way, do you know that person who played Dumbledore was replaced?
Really? I do not notice at all. When was Dumbledore switched?
Between the Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and Harry Potter and
the Prisoner of Azkaban.
In addition, in Harry Potter twelve actors switched.
For example, Voldemort.
For real, l want to make sure.
I think that's all for today. Thanks for listening to KSU student
podcast. We hope you have learned something new.
Good bye. I hope people will try to read Harry Potters novel.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment