Thursday, June 29, 2017

Episode 193: Interesting pets and animals from around the world


K: This is KSU Student podcast. My name is Kengo.

S: My name is Shono.

K: How are you?

S: I’m fine thank you and you?

K: I’m fine too. Sorry to ask you suddenly, but do you like animals?

S: Yes, I have a dog.

K: Really? Me too. I have two dogs.

S: What kind of dogs are yours?

K: My dogs are Chihuahuas.

S: Oh, nice! I have Shibainu.

K: Why do you have Shibainu?

S: Because my family like Shibainu. How about you?

K: I see. Actually, I wanted Dachshund. But my mother and my sister wanted Chihuahuas.

S: I see. I want to have an alligator but I couldn’t have one.

K: Why isn’t it possible to have Alligator?

S: We can’t have it in Japan because it is prohibited by law.

K: Oh, really? Besides alligators are there other animals by which are prohibited?

S: We can’t have raccoons, swallows, or vipers either.

K: Oh, There are many.

S: Yes, if we want to see various animals, we have to go to the zoo.

K: OK. Then, I’ll search the place to see an alligator.

S: Thank you, did you finish searching?

K: Yes. There are 4 zoos in Kansai.

S: Really? Is there one in Kyoto?

K: Yes, there is Kyoto City Zoo.

S: Nice! Can we see Alligator its place?

K: Of course!

S: Would you like to go to Kyoto Shi Zoo this weekend?

K: Sounds good. That’s all for today. Thanks for listening.

 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment