Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Episode 166: Expectations vs. Reality in our University Lives


T: This is KSU students Podcast. Hi. My name is Tatsuharu.

Y: Hi. I’m Yuto. We’ll talk about the ideal and reality of university life. Did you have an ideal of university of life?

T: Yes. I have four ideas. First, to do part-time job. Second, to study. Third, to hang out with my friend. Fourth, to live by myself.

Y: Oh. I see. First and fourth are my ideas too.

T: Do you have others?

Y: I have two ideas. First, I wanted to get many friends. Second, I wanted to join a club.

T: Oh... I think so too.

Y: Ah... By the way, how are you doing in university life now? What do you do for a part-time job?

T: I don’t have one. I want to be a cram school teacher.

Y: Why do you want to do that?

T: Because I was taken care of by my cram school teacher in my high school days. You have a part-time job, don’t you?

Y: Yes. My part-time job is as a apparel shop clerk.

T: Sounds good. Uh... I often study. Do you study?

Y: Just a little. I only study English. I joined the futsal club. What club did you join?

T: I couldn’t join the badminton club. I lost the lottery.

Y: What a shame! Do you want to join any other club?

T: I have no plan. Do you hang out with your friends?

Y: Yes. I often hang out with my friends in my house or friend’s house. We often play card games.

T: Hm. What kind of card games do you play?

Y: Uh... Daifugou, Blackjack and so on.

T: Oh! I like Daifugou, too.

Y: Do you play with your friends?

T: No, I don’t, because my house is very far.

Y: How long does it take to come to KSU?

T: It takes about 2 and half hours.

Y: It’s very hard. Why don’t you live by yourself?

T: I didn’t think about it. But now, I want to live by myself.

Y: Why do you think that?

T: Because I can join a club, live near KSU, hang out with my friends, make friends and so on. In fact, my parents suggested that I live by myself near KSU.

Y: That’s a good idea! According to your parent’s suggestion, you can live by yourself in the near future.

T: What did everyone think about this Podcast?

Y: Maybe, someone sympathized with us.

T: That’s all for today. Thank you for listening to this Podcast. Good bye.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment