Thursday, June 29, 2017

Episode 184: Do you know what a Youtuber is?


A: This is KSU student podcast. My name is Yuya and this is Tubasa. Hi Tsubasa. How do you usually spend your weekend?

B: I often watch Youtube over the weekend.

A: Really? Me too. Do you know any youtubers?

B: I’m sorry. I don’t know. Please tell me what is a youtuber?

A: OK. A Youtuber is a person who earns money by putting videos on youtube. Now it is one of a number of occupations.

B: Are youtubers popular?

A: Of course. It is one of the top jobs that children in Japan want.

B: Really? How much do you earn?

A: You can earn hundreds of millions of yen if you are a top Youtuber

B: Wow…. I’m interested in Youtubers. How can I become a Youtuber?

A: It’s easy. If you have a camera and a computer, you can become one.

B: I can do it.

A: But If you are thinking of earning money, you need ingenuity to have your videos

watched. How about watching a video of a famous person?

B: That’s a good idea. What kind of people are there?

A: For example, there are Hikakin, Murai and Hajimesyatyou in Japan. Hikakin is posting

videos that mainly introducing products. Murai is posting videos that mainly play

Pazudora. Hajimesyatyou is posting videos in any genre. In the world, there are

PewDiePie, Smosh, and Fine Brothers. PewDiePie is posting videos that mainly play

games. Smosh is posting videos that mainly entertain with dark jokes. Fine Brothers are

posting videos that mainly see people’s reactions.

B: Thank you. I will watch their videos.

A: By the way what do you want to be in the future?

B: I want to be a youtuber !!

A:Wow…

B: Thank you for listening to KSU Student Podcast. We hope you learned something new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment