Thursday, June 29, 2017

Episode 191: Nice places to visit around Kyoto


Ayaka: Hello, my name is Ayaka. Please call me Ayaka. Nice to meet you. This is KSU student podcast.

Yume: Hello, Ayaka. I’m Yume. Please call me Yume. Nice to meet you too.

Ai: Hello, Ayaka and Yume. I’m Ai. Please call me Ai. Nice to meet you too.

Ayaka: How are you?

Yume: I’m fine thank you, and you?

Ayaka: I’m fine too.

Ai: Me too.

Yume: What’s your favorite class?

Ai: My favorite class is Mike’s English class.

Ayaka: I see. Me too.

Yume: My favorite class is TOEIC class. I don’t like speaking English.

Ayaka: By the way, today, we’re going to talk about Kyoto spot, because Yume has been moved to Kyoto recently. I’ll teach recommend Kyoto spot.

Yume: Oh! It’s glad! I like old temples and shrines, so I want to know your recommend them.

Ai: I recommend Kiyomizu temple. Do you know?

Yume: Yes, but I don’t know in datail.

Ai: This temple was built in 798 by Sakanoueno Tamuramaro, and this temple was reportedly founded by the monk of Kojimadera temple, Enchin.

Yume: Wow, It’s very old temple! Where is this temple?

Ai: In Kiyomizu, Higashiyama Ward, Kyoto City, Kyoto Prefecture. Kiyomizu no butai is very famous. We can over look the Kyoto city area. It’s very beautiful.

Yume: Oh! It’s great!

Ayaka: I recommend Arashiyama. It’s very famous spot. There are many tourist. We can feel atmosphere of Kyoto. For example, we can walk bamboo grove road, enjoy riding on a boat and eat traditional food.

Yume: I’ve always wanted to go there. I will go there sometime soon.

Ai: I have been to Arashiyama before. There are many delicious foods. For example, Yudouhu. It’s traditional food of Kyoto. If you will go to there, you must try Yudouhu.

Yume: I see. I would like it. Thanks for teaching many things of Kyoto tourist attractions. I would like to enjoy life here.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment