Thursday, June 29, 2017

Episode 194: International Music Chat


This is KSU student podcast.

My name is Makoto and this is Keigo.

 

How are you?

I’m fine and you?

 

Really? Good. Today we are going to talk about world music.

 

Who is a popular artist in Japan?

Maybe, It’s WANIMA and 10feet. Do you know them?

 

Yea! Of course. My favorite Japanese artists. By the way what is popular in the world?

 

I think Ed Sheeran, Linkin Park, and The Chainsmoker’s.

 

They are awesome. Do you like other country’s music?

Yes, of course.

 

What popular foreign artists do you know?

 

I think that I like Clean Bandit and Calvin Harvis.

 

Oh, really? I like them. There most popular songs are “Rather Be” and “Thinking About you”.

 

Yes, I know. I like them very much because there songs are cool and have a good tempo. Let’s listen to some more.

 

What do you recommend?

 

My recommend artists are Justin Bieber and Pitbul, or something like that.

 

Sounds good. Justin is my favorite artist.  

 

He has a beautiful voice right?

 

Yeah.

 

Everyone needs his voice and song.

 

Exactly. But my most favorite artist is ONE OK ROCK. Taka has super good voice and passion in Japan.

 

I think so. Because ONE OK ROCK is touring in the world, they have been staying in America. It’s amazing.

 

I think that there are good artists in this age.

 

I am supported by music. Music power is amazing. You think so too, right?

 

Yes. Music is essential.

 

Yes, of course. When you go back home, you should find another good artist and listen to them.

 

Ok. See you. Have a nice day.

 

That’s all for today. Thanks for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment