Thursday, June 29, 2017

Episode 185: The best of USJ


This is KSU podcast. My name is Kotomi and this is Miwa.

M: How have you been recently?

K: I have enjoyed university school life but I have been busy because of
studying. How about you?

M: I have enjoyed it too.

K: That's good. OK. Today we're going to talk about USJ. Let's start the
conversation!

K&M: Yeah~

<Main part>

M: Hey! Koto.

K: Hi Miwa. What's up?

M: Do you know USJ?

k: Of course.

M: Have you ever been there?

K: No. I want to go there but I'm from Saitama. So, the way is so long from my
hometown to USJ.

M: Really? USJ is so fun. Do you know Minions?

K: Yes. I like them due to watching movie. They are so cute.

M: That's good. There is good news. Their attraction has been open since
April 21st,2017.

K: Right? How is it?

M: For example, "Minion Hatyametya Ride".

K: "Minion Hatyametya Ride"? Sounds fun.

M: This is such a fantastic ride. It has the ultimate exciting scene
projected on the screen of the huge dome.

K: Ohh really? How is the story?

M: The stage is a laboratory and the residents of the mysterious thief whose
name is Gru. You ride special vehicle which was invented by Gru. And you'll
start amazing training to be a Minion. You can be satisfied.

K: Sounds good. I would like to ride soon. Anything else?

M: Hmm...Oh! Though it is not an attraction, there is an interesting event.

K: Is it something?

M: There is a party which is held by Minions. You can dance and make noise
with them which makes you happy.

K: Ooh, it seems interesting. I would like to take pictures with them.

M: Then there is good place to take pictures.

K: Really? Where?

M: There is a residence of Gru when you go to the deepest part of the area.
And sometimes, you can take pictures with and touch the Minions.

K: It is great. I would like to go there and meet the Minions. Is there
something you recommend?

M: Of course. I recommend "Flying Dinosaur". This is my favorite attraction.

K: Oh, I see. What attraction is it?

M: It is classified as a flying coaster and has the biggest difference in
height in that category.

K: That's amazing! Dose it cause many floating sensations?

M: That's true. I heard there are many people who are surprisingly alright.

K: That's surprising. What attraction has floating sensation?

M: I think it is "Hollywood Dream" but there is about eight kind of roller
coaster. So you should ride on your favorite thing.

K: There is more than I think. I wonder if I should ride. Uhh...,speaking of
which, I heard, USJ has a collaboration now.

M: Yeah, now. It is collaborating with Monster Hunter, Evangelion, Attack on
Titan, Godzilla, and Detective Conan.

K: Detective Conan!?I like Conan very much. Have you ever ridden it?

M: No. It costs extra to ride.

K: That's too bad. If I have much money, I want to ride it. Well, other
attraction are free of charge aren't they?

M: Sure.

K: It is good. What has USJ ever collaboration with?

M: Biohazard and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu and so on.

K: I know both. I'm sure it is fun.

M: There is the event called "Cool Japan" every year and there are about four
collaborations.

K: Really/How long is it held?

M: It started on January 23rd and will finish on 25th.

K: Wow! It will end soon. Thank you. I must go soon.

M: Then let's go together. I will show you around. I have many
recommendations.

K: Good! Let's go together. I'm looking forward to it from now.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment