Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Episode 176: NBA Talk


Shinn: This is KSU student podcast. Hello!I'm Shinnosuke.

Kota: Hello. I'm Kota.

Shinn: Shall we talk about basketball?

Kota: Oh, that's interesting.

Shinn: Do you like basketball?

Kota: Yes! Especially I like playing basketball.

Shinn: Well I like watching NBA rather than playing basketball.

Kota: That's good! However, I don't have the chance to see the NBA too much.

Shinn: You don't know what you're missing! It will be exciting me!

Kota: Really?

Shinn: Of course!

Kota: Then I will try watching it! By the way, what kind of team do you like?

Shinn: It's Golden state!

Kota: Golden state! I'll pay attention.

Shinn: By the way do you know the history of basketball?

Kota: I know that it started in America.

Shinn: That's right. It originated in 1891 at the International YMCA Training Center in Massachusetts State, USA.

Kota: At the time there were no restrictions on the number of players in the game.

Shinn: Yes. There seems to have been a game with up to 100 people divided into two.

Kota: Really? That's too many people!

Shinn: So it's too dangerous to reduce the number of players.

Kota: So the number of players has reached five.

Shinn: As you said earlier, America is the origin of basketball and history is the longest, so now America is a country where basketball is strong.

Kota: Japan is still developing.

Shinn: That's right, I want Japan to get stronger and stronger from now on.

Kota: Japan is in a state where it cannot participate in the international convention due to the division of the league into two, but it was unified into one league last autumn.

Shinn: Many NBA players and overseas players have entered the league to raise the level of the league, so Japan may be getting stronger on the day.

Kota: I would like it to be so.
It seems interesting if Japan can fight equally with America.

Shinn: It may be strong in the United States since children are touching a high level basketball like NBA since childhood. I wonder if Japan can do that either way.

Kota: To that end, the development of the Japanese league is necessary. Compared to baseball and soccer, in Japan it is still a lot of minor sports to see things about basketball in the media too.
So it is necessary to grow in various aspects.

Shinn: How long did you play basketball indeed?

Kota: It is six years. I am doing it once a week now.

Shinn: Why do you like to play basketball?

Kota: Because I am fighting with team all round. And when I'm able to score, I feel so comfortable!

Shinn: That's seems fun!

Kota: Does let's play basketball sometime together?

Shinn: Of course! Also let's do speaking about NBA together!

Kota: Yes! That's all for today. Thanks for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment