Monday, June 12, 2017

Episode 173: Battle of the Hot Springs


HOT SPRINGS TRIP

This is KSU student podcast. My name is Kotono, and this is Mizuki, and this is Sayaka.

K: Good job today!

M: Good job today too!

S: Good job today too!

K: Are you free this Saturday and Sunday? If the days are free, let’s go on a hot spring trip for some nights?

M: Let me check the schedule. I’m free.

S: I’m free too! Let’s go!

K: Where shall we go?

M: How about “Arima Onsen”,it’s near here? It is easy to go there because it is close to the city center. Transportation costs are also cheap. Besides, hot spring of Arima is famous for being good for your health. Also, there are lots of sightseeing spots around Arima Onsen, so it might be nice to eat while walking and to see souvenir!

S: NO, no! “Kinosaki Onsen” is better! The accommodation is cheaper in Kinosaki Onsen than Arima Onsen. Also, Arima Onsen has many slopes and steps, so we get tired even if were healed by hot springs Besides, Kinosaki Onsen is famous for their crabs being delicious.

K: Well… What should we do? After all, I want to do sightseeing too.

M: Well then, let’s go to Arima Onsen.

S: Kinosaki Onsen is better!

K: For Arima Onsen this time, I’m looking forward to a crab you said, so let’s go to Kinosaki Onsen next time.

S: That’s OK.

K: Well then, we decided on Arima Onsen. How do we get there?

S: Let’s go there by train! You can take the train for 1,770 yen, you will be enjoy the scenery slowly.

M: Is it better to go by Shinkansen? The Shinkansen arrives in half in half the time.

K: You always have different opinion. As we may spend a lot of money on sightseeing, transportation costs should be cheaper. Let’s take a train while talking slowly.

S: Let’s make it train.

M: Certainly, there are many things I want to talk about!

K: So, I will reserve an accommodation, so why don’t you find sightseeing spots?

S: I will look for them. I know famous spot is Nene Bridge. I want to take pictures on the bridge! And I want to go Arima toys museum too. There are many kinds of toys!

S: It sounds good. OK. I’m looking forward to it.

M: Me too! Don’t forget to investigate. See you tomorrow. Bye!

S/M: Bye!

That’s all for today. Thank you for listening.

 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment