Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Episode 165: Traveling in Hokkaido


Yuka: This is KSU Podcast. My name is Yuka. These are Nana and Yosuke.  Where are your recommended trip destinations?

Nana: I think that Hokkaido is good. 

Yosuke: That's right, Hokkaido is so famous for its many tourists.

Nana: It seems that about 54 million tourists visited Hokkaido in 2015! Besides, foreign tourists have increased by 38%!

Yuka: I see!  A lot of people are visiting Hokkaido.

Yuka: By the way, how do you go to Hokkaido?

Nana: You better go by plane. 

Yuka: How many hours can you get to Hokkaido from Kyoto?

Yosuke: It takes about two hours from Kyoto to Kansai Airport and then it takes about three hours onboard an airplane.

Nana: In other words, it is five hours in total.

Yuka: What kind of food do you recommend in Hokkaido?

Yosuke: After all, when speaking of Hokkaido it is seafood!

Nana: I think so too. I especially like salmon.

Yuka:  Sea urchin is the best in summer.

Nana: I see! What is good other than seafood?

Yosuke: Well… Genghis Khan.

Yuka: I’ve never ate it. What’s that?

Yosuke: It is a Japanese barbecue dish using lamb.

Nana: It sounds delicious. I want to eat it.

Yuka: Where can you eat it?

Yosuke: If you go to Otaru, I think you can eat it.

Nana: Speaking of Otaru, it is famous as a sightseeing spot.

Yuka: That’s right, the night view from Mt. Tengu is the best.

Yosuke: By the way, the night view of Hakodate is one of the three biggest night scenes in Japan.

Nana: Well, I'd like to go with my friends this summer.

Yuka: Then, let's go together!

Yosuke: That’s a good idea.

Nana: By all means, let's go!

 

Yuka: That’s all for today. Thanks for listening.

 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment