Monday, June 12, 2017

Episode 170: The Best Comics about Sports


H: This is KSU student pod cast.

D: My name is Daiki and this is Hiroki.

H: Today we’re going to talk about sports comics and their ranking. What sports do you like or play? For comparison, I like basketball.

D: I practice kendo. There is a book I would like to recommend to you, Hiroki.

H: What? Is it?

D: This book that I want you read is “Musashi no ken.”

H: It is interesting.

D: This comic is based on kendo. The main character is a boy called Musashi.

H: Kendo…I played when I went to elementary school.

D: By the way, what ranking are Kendo comics in the most popular Japanese comic book ranks?

H: Sorry. Kendo is ranked out.

D: Rally? Oh,well. But I’m a little sad.

H: Get back on the basis of the story.

D: Sports comics are exciting for us, aren’t they?

H: That’s right. By reading, I feel that I become the comic character.

D: Me too! That aside, the number one ranked sports comic is SLAM DUNK.

H: I think that I feel happy because I played basketball. I have the whole volume. Do you know SLAM DUNK?

D: I know the book. SLAM DANK is very good because it has growth, friendship and excitement.

H: I see. Do you know what’s next? The second most popular book is Haikyu and the 3rd is Major. These are books about soccer, tennis, and American football in the top 10.

D: I wonder why sports comics are so popular.

H: Isn’t it because in sports there is something which moves your heart. In addition, it is easy to understand.

D: Uh hun, I think so, too. It is easy to empathize because We have spent as student at once and Students have physical education.

H: I wonder if I make a comic by my life.

D: It is that I think difficult……I think that’s all for today. Thanks for listening to KSU student podcast. We hope you have learned something new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment