Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Episode 180: Interesting Food around Japan


Y: This is KSU student podcast I’m Yuto.

   This is Ryotaro and Shota.

   Hello, How are you Ryotaro?

R: I’m hungry. How about you?

Y: I’m hungry too.

R: Oh, really? Shota, are you hungry as well.

S: Yes, I’m very hungry.

R: OK. What do you want to eat now?

S: I feel like eating meat.

Y: OK. Let’s go to eat meat for lunch after this.

R: What kind of meat do you like?

S: I love chicken. Fried chicken is especially nice!

  Yuto, how about you?

Y: I like beef. I like steak very much.

S: Oh, I like it too. Ryotaro, what kind of meat do you like?

R: I like pork. Especially, I like pork cutlets.

S: What kind of meat did you eat?

Y: I ate horsemeat. I ate Basashi in Kumamoto.

S: Oh, really? I have never eaten it. Ryotaro, how about you?

B: I ate monkey meat in Nagano.

Y: Unbelierable! Can you eat monkey meat?

R: Yes, it was not bad. By the way?

   I think japanese people should eat other kinds of meat.

S; For example, what kind of meat?

R: Vension, wild boar or bear meat.

S: Why should we eat these animal?

R: Recently, these animal which live in mountains come to town and attack people.

Y: I heard that on the news. They are destroying the fields.

S: Why do these animals come to eat?

R: One of the reason is that those animals have increased.

S: Why is that?

R: Because the custom of eating hunted animals has disappeared.

S: I see.

Y: So, it is better not only to kill these animals but also to eat them.

R: Yes.

S: That’s all for today. Thanks for listening


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment