Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Episode 178: Hometown Battle: Osaka Vs. Ishikawa


Home Town Battle

A: Hello! My name is Shion. That is Hiromu. This is KSU student podcast. How are you?

B: Pretty good, by the way, I recently went to USJ in Osaka. It was very fun. Hollywood Dream The Ride was especially fun!

A: Oh sounds good! Actually I'm from Osaka. Osaka has many good points. Food, sightseeing and personality.

B: Oh... That's great. I'm from Ishikawa. Now Hokuriku Shinkansen is hot. Let's have a home town good point battle.

A: Yeah. My favorite sightseeing spot in Osaka is Abeno Harukas. It is highest building in Japan. It is 300m. We can go shopping there. There are many shops. I would like you to go there.

B: That's wonderful! Ishikawa has Kenrokuen, Kanazawa castle, Higashityayagai. They have a lot of history. The history is very deep. They are very beautiful. We can see a change of scenery. Spring has cherry blossoms. Summer has green leaves. Fall has red leaves. Winter has snow.

A: Ishikawa is good.

B: Osaka too.

A: Each hometown has many good points. I want many people to come to our hometowns.

B: I see. I think so too

A: Thank you for listening to KSU student podcast.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment