Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Episode 179: Talking about Yuzu


B: This is KSU student podcast.

A: My name is Kousuke and this is Kazuma.

A: Hello Kazuma!

B: Hello Kousuke!

A: How are you?

B: I’m fine thank you and you?

A: I’m fine thank you. Today, we are going to talk about “Yuzu”.

B: OK. I like yuzu. That is very delicious fruit.

A: No, you mean about fruit? I am talking about musician “Yuzu”.

B: Oh! I see. I know that musician. Is it a duo?

A: Yes, they are very famous musician in Japan.

B: I know that their CDs sold over one million since they debuted.

A: Yes, but at first they were not famous. When they were teens they performed on the street.

B: Wow, I feel their love for music and effort.

A: One day they performed on the street. They discovered by talent agent.

B: That is trigger of a measure debut. I know their debut song. It is “natsuiro”. It is sold over 270 thousands.

A: Over 270 thousands? Very wonderful!

B: By the way they sang the Sydney Olympics theme song in Japan. Do you remember?

A: Yes, of course. That song title is “Eikouno kakehasi”. That is good song.

B: The song is in rank of a popular songs even now.

A: Soon 17 years ago? That is very wonderful. Recently, their activity passes for a variety. For example they are radio and television.

B: They have piled tries very hard and have come to their position now.

A: That’s right. You said a good thing. Would you like to their concert?

B: That is a good idea. Let’s go!

A: Thank you.

B: Thank you.

A: I think that’s all for today. Thanks for listening to KSU student podcast. We hope you have learned something now.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment