Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Episode 207: Basic Rules of Soccer and Baseball


  1. S) This is KSU Student podcast.

D)Hello! Shoji, it's been a long time ago!

S)Long time no see!

D)How have you been recently?

S)I have been playing soccer often recently.

D)By the way, I was playing soccer too, I also but have been playing baseball recently.

S)That sounds good! It is good to exercise outside. Let's play soccer together sometime.

D)It sounds so fun. Once again I'd love to play soccer, but I do not know the rule of soccer so much. Can you tell me?

S)All right! First of all, soccer is a team sports with 11 people.

D)I know that much. What are the positions?

S)Position are keeper,  defender,  midfielder, and there is forward.

D)There are various things. What position is there for me?

S)I think you would be a forward or a keeper. It is perfect for you because your body is solid.

D)That's right for me!

S)Let is talk about rules of soccer again at the time of the match.

D)Okay! I'm looking forward to doing it with you.

S)I am also looking forward to it!

D)By the way there are baseball games next week, are we not going to do it together?

S)Baseball game? How nice! But I have never played baseball.

D)OK! Do you know about the positions of baseball?

S)I know mostly. Pitcher, catcher, infield, outfield?

D)Yes ! There are nine different places. Which position do you want to do?

S)I'd like to try a pitcher, but I am not confident. I'd love to do infield,too.

D)Then second suits you. Second is perfect for you because it is better to have a quick feet.

S)Is that so? What is good for second base?

D)Do you know that we change position after three outs?

S)Yes! I know.

D)At second, there is a play that you can make two outs with one play, which is called “Double play ”.

S)That's amazing. Can I do that?

D)You say that now? But if you can do it's cool!

S)I'm getting excited. I want to play baseball soon.

D)The game is next week. That's it! Let 's practice soccer and baseball from now.

S)Let's do it. Well then, let go home and pick up the equipment and meet at the park!

D)All right. Well then, Bye.

 

 

 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment