Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Episode 216: The Best Japanese Food for Winter


A: Hi,Manta. I’m hungry. Are you hungry?

B: Yes, I’m hungry too Tomoya. This is KSU Student Podcast.

A: What do you want to eat?

B: Wh… I want to eat Nabe because recently, it has been very cold.

A: How nice! I also wanted to eat Nabe.

B: Nabe will digest and absorb well. And, nutrition dissolved in soup is good for your health.

A: Really? Nabe is good for your health!

B: It’s good as well to eat with many people.

A: It changes very much depending on weather you eat alone or with people.

B: I really think so, too

A: What kind of Nabe do you like?

B: I like Kimuchi Nabe, How about?

A: I like Motsu Nabe.

B: What will you always put in the Nabe?

A: For example, Chinese cabbage, tofu, pork, beans sprouts and do you?

B: I also like them too. But I want to put Enoki as well.

A: Ah… I want to put Daikon, because my friend put in the Nabe, and he said it was very delicious.

B: Oh… Really? Let’s put the Daikon in the Nabe.

A: I will teach you to make Nabe.

B: I think it is difficult to make it.

A: I’ll explain how to make a basic Nabe today.

B: I’m so excited.

A: First make the soup. Cut the ingredients into bite size pieces. For example Chinese cabbage, scallions. Eat the ingredients when they have boiled.

B: It is easier than I thought. I want to try to make Nabe by myself.

A: It will be the season soon.

B: Winter is very cold but I like Nabe. I want to eat it.

A: Let’s eat some together. Thanks for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment