Friday, December 15, 2017

Episode 244: Udon: Everyone's Favorite Noodle


Hello,  my name is Ritsuki. Nice to meet you.

Hello, my name is Keigo. Niceto meet you too. This is KSU Student Podcast.

I like noodles. Above all I like Udon.

Oh Udon! I like it too. but I also like ramen.

Really? What city's ramen do you like?

I like the noodles, best it compatible the soup. And I like the soup too. There are many soups which are very good.

That's good. What city's ramen has rich soup. It's called "Kotteri". I became addicted to its deep taste.

Sounds good! I want to eat ramen.

That's good. I recommend going to "Tenkaippin". How about Udon?

Sanuki Udon noodles in Kagawa are good. Udon has good noodles and soup. Noodles are just a good hardness and toughness. Soup is compatible with the noodles and have a refreshing flavor.

I want to eat them!

Sanuki Udon is different Kagawa and other prefectures. I recommend going to Kagawa.

Yes. Thank you for the introduction.

I'm also thankful to you

That's all for today. Thanks for listening.

We hope you learned something new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment