Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Episode 232: Fun Activities to do in the Winter


This is KSU podcast. My name is Yuki and this is Mayuka.
A: Hi, Mayuka. How are you?
B: Hi, Yuki. I’m fine.
A: It is very cold today, isn't it?
B: yes. Very cold!
A: Last winter was cold, but this winter will be colder still.
B: yes, but I like winter better than summer.
A: Oh really?? I like summer better than winter.
B: Why??
A: I like the outdoors! For example, having a BBQ, swimming in the sea, or watching fireworks!
B: I see...
A: My best memory is when I had a BBQ with my friends in nature.
B: sounds good. I like meat. So I like BBQ too. But there is the Halloween and there is Christmas in winter.
A: We can get candies during Halloween and presents for Christmas. So it is good.
B: A lot of events are in winter. And I don’t like being hot!
A: But it is difficult to get up in the morning in winter after the cold season.
B: I think so too.
A: Therefore I am late for school. And when it is winter, it becomes dark early.
B: But that’s because your heart is weak.
A: It is as I expected. I’ll try my best to get up in the winter.
B: Please also come to school every week.
A: Ok, see you next week.
B: Thank you for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment