Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Episode 230: History of Meiji Chocolate


About Meiji chocolate

K. This is KSU student podcast. This is Kaho and Rie.  

R. Hi Kaho,how are you?

K. Hi Rie, l am fine and you?

R.I am hungry. I want to eat sweet food.

K. By the way, valentine day is coming soon! Do you like chocolate?  

R. Yes, l like chocolate very much! So, l ate chocolate yesterday and chocolate makes me happy!

K. Great! I like chocolate too. Do you have recommended chocolate maker?

R. I recommend Meiji chocolate because, it is a wonderful maker.

K. I know Meiji chocolate, but I want to know more about details!  

R.  Meiji chocolate makes a lot of chocolate snacks.
For example "Kinoko no Yama" ,"garubo" ,"melts kiss" and so on.

K. Wow! Those snacks are very famous. When did Meiji chocolate start?

R. In 1924, Meiji Seika was established and 4 years later, Milk chocolate was sold.

K. Meiji seika's history is very long! I thought that it is so wonderful to continue.

R. You should make valentine's chocolate with Meiji chocolate.

K. Sounds good!

R. That's all for today. Thanks for listening to KSU student podcast.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment