Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Episode 210: Music that moves you


This is KSU student podcast. My name is Takuya, and this is Koki.

T: Hi Koki! What did you do yesterday ?

K: I listened to music yesterday! I like listening to music!

T: Really? I like it, too! I have listened to music all day. Who is your favorite musician?

K: My favorite musician is Boku no Lyric no Bouyomi. He is called Bokuriri. I feel his songs is very cool. I have a recommendation of his song, if you want to listen. The song is ''SKY's the limit''. Almost his songs is a little dark, but this song is very cheerful.

T: I have heard this song in commercial.  It’s a very good song!

K: Right! His song is very nice! Who is your favorite musician?

T: My favorite musician is Aimer. Recently, she sang a theme song of movie. So her song plays in commercial now. Do you know Aimer?

K: Sure! I like her too. Her voice is powerful, but I feel fragility too.

T: Right. Her voice is cool. She told that she was crushing her throat a little on purpose to maintain that voice.

K: Really? That’s amazing.

T: My recommended Aimer’s song is “Hana no Uta”.  This is her new song. The person who composed this music is “Kajiura Yuki”. The music that she makes is cool. I like both of them. So, this song is great for me!

K: Great. I feel you and I will hit it off! Are there any musicians you recommended?

T:  I have a favorite musician elsewhere. He is “ichika”. He is guitarist in japan. His music is composed with only one guitar. His guitar play looks like magic. I like all his music, but I like “a bell is not a bell” in particular. Please listen to this instrumental song! You can listen to beautifully crafted music!

K: I didn’t know ichika. I will listen to this song sometime soon! I’m so excited to listen to his music because I have not listened to music that guitarist makes.

T: Yeah. That’s great! He belongs to the unit says “among the sleep”. That’s also recommended, too!

K: Ok. I’ll check it soon!

T: I like “Red Hot Chili Peppers” or “SUM 41”,too. I want to talk about music with you again. Please let me know if there are other musicians you like next time.  

K:  Of course! I was so glad to be able to talk about this topic of the music. Let’s talk about music again!

T:  Sure! Thanks for today!

k: Thank you!


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment