Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Episode 206: Hiroshima Facts


S: Hi, Akihiro!

 

A: Hi, Souta! This is KSU Student Podcast.

 

S: Sorry to ask you so suddenly, but are you from Hiroshima?

 

A: Yes. I’m from Hiroshima. What’s up?

 

S: I will go to Hiroshima next weekend.

 

A: Wow! That’s nice!

 

S: So, I’d like to hear about Hiroshima.

 

A: What do you want to ask me?

 

S: Please tell me about Hiroshima’s tourist spots.

 

A: OK. Hiroshima’s basic spot is the world heritage site, “Itsukushima shrine”. It is very beautiful!

 

S: I know that! This is a famous place. Please tell me about your recommended spot.

 

A: My recommended spot is “Matsuda stadium”. This place is a baseball stadium. Do you like baseball games?

 

S: Yes, I do. Are you Hiroshima Carp fan?

 

A: Sure! Hiroshima Carp is a very strong team!

 

S: That’s right. I am a Hanshin Tigers fans so I know the strength of Hiroshima Carp very much.

 

A: Hanshin Tigers are also a nice team.

 

S: Yes! When we were talking about baseball, I wanted to go to see a game.

How do you go to Matsuda stadium?

 

A: First, You go out of Hiroshima station’s south gate. Next, you walk 10 minutes straight to the east. Then you will arrive the stadium.

 

S: Thank you! It was very helpful.

 

A: Don’t forget to eat “Okonomiyaki” too!

 

S: Sure! Thanks to you, it is going to be a good trip.

 

A: Please have fun!

 

S: Thank you for listening to KSU Student Podcast. We hope you learned something new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment